Importance of Information Security in this digitized world have already be proven, and its influence is rapidly increasing, therefore a task force led by Mr. Hoxhaj and Mr.Abazi and has developed a project plan and awareness campaign about second international conference on Cyber Security and Privacy.
A brief reminder of what has been developed over the years:
1. Has been aware more than 1000 high-school students in 18 municipalities in Kosovo.
2. Has been aware about processing sensitive health data to 12 hospitals from public and private bodies.
3. The three-day conference 26, 27, 28 January 2015, with international speaker among them Facebook, Google, Microsoft and HP, Agencies for the Protection of Data from Japan, Belgium, Bulgaria and the region.
4. Workshop with unique character "The Day When hacking is legal".
5. Workshop 'security measures' to 04/08/2015.
6. On 12 June we organized the conference ''The processing of sensitive health data 'in Prizren.
7. Evaluation of Cyber Security Level by Ministry of Economical Development, University of Oxford and World Bank.
8. A working group led by Mr. Nehat Mustafa(Deputy of MIA) drafted a Cyber Security Strategy.
9. There have been established a quite number of CERTS/CIRT National CERT, KosovoPolice CERT, ASHI CERT, Prishtina Airport CERT and UBT CERT.
The second and traditional international conference on Cyber Security and Privacy that takes place at 2-4 of February 2017 in Pristina -Kosovo. Community with stakeholders and supporters have already finished activities Supported by government and independent Authorities such Kosovo Police, Information Associate Agency, and Regulatory Authority of Electronic and Postal Communications.
The conference contains three sessions:
2nd of February 2017, Open Session with 20 most influence speakers about Cyber Security and Privacy, separated in four panels with topics of
2nd of February 2017, the parallel activity within the conference would take place the 2nd Workshop The DAY when hacking is legal, were selected Ethical Hackers for 8 hours would try to break authorized websites, for every bug they found they going to be awarded. We used similar method like Bug Bounty Programs. This year there is transparent platform and FindBUG company will support the process of reporting bugs. You can apply to this workshop as individual security researcher, group of three researchers and as University representative.
3rd of February 2017, We are witness to terrorist acts happening all over the glob, and we are aware that those acts could be reduced if there is lawful interception, social network, dark web and bitcoins monitoring therefore our closed sessions of training for Law Enforcement Agencies is the way how to reach stable national security. Closed Sessions only for Law Enforcement Agencies from Kosovo and Region. Invited people are from Kosovo, Macedonian, Albanian, Montenegro, Telecommunication Companies, National Agencies, National CERTS, Cyber Crime units and Prosecutors from countries listed above. Will be presented latest products related with Lawful Interception, Bitcoing, Big Data Analysis, Social Media Monitoring, SSL Decryption etc.
The spokepersons that are highlighted with Bold are waiting to be confirmed, or it may be confirmed by the organisation but the speaker is to be confirmed.